- Servant-Leader Exemplar
- An individual with a compelling narrative that demonstrates a long-term commitment to placing the well-being of others at the forefront
- Awardees would have amassed solid examples highlighting measurable impact on individuals, communities, institutions and organizations, and society in general
- Youth Exemplar
- Will be presented to a current undergraduate student who has exemplified leadership through the desire to serve others. Candidates should have demonstrated ways in which they empower their peers and have an investment in the growth and development of others
- Servant-Led Organization
Eligible organizations include corporations, non-profit/community organizations, and educational institutions (K-12, institution of higher learning)
- Solid track record of fostering a culture of servant leadership
- Servant leadership reflected in stated values and mission
- Robust volunteer and/or philanthropic initiatives and programs in support of communities they serve
Individuals can be nominated by friends and members of the Center, Seton Hall University faculty, staff, and students.
Organizations may submit self-nominations.
All nominations must be submitted in the form of a single-page letter that speaks to the aforementioned criteria, and should be submitted to email@example.com.
Nominations Due Date: June 3, 2022, 12 PM EST