- Nominees should have a compelling narrative that demonstrates a long-term commitment to placing a primary focus on the well-being of others.
- Nominees should have amassed solid examples highlighting measurable impact on individuals, communities, institutions and organizations, and society in general.
- Nominees should be a current high school rising senior (Grade 12) or undergraduate student who has exemplified leadership through the desire to serve others both within their campus and larger community.
- Nominees should have demonstrated ways in which they empower their peers and have an investment in the growth and development of others.
- Eligible organizations include corporations, non-profit/community organizations, and educational institutions (K-12, institution of higher learning).
- Solid track record of fostering a culture of Servant Leadership.
- Servant Leadership is reflected in stated values and mission.
- Ideal organizations can demonstrate robust volunteer and/or philanthropic initiatives and programs in support of communities they serve.
- Organizations may submit self-nominations.
All nominations must be placed in the form of a single-page letter that speaks to the aforementioned criteria and submitted to email@example.com.
Nominations Due Date: April 15, 2023